Friday, March 30, 2012

Long time...no blog!

My how time flies! I got all caught up in my life and neglected to post about it...sorry. I started this blog right before it was gardening time. Once I started playing the dirt, everything else took a back seat. Hopefully, that won't happen again as, I have a LOT to share AND I will make sure I post regularly from now on...promise.

Life on the homestead has been busy but peaceful. We've had a lot of visitors and squeezed in a few great home fellowship times for Shabbat. Our winter was mild and I know all our critters appreciated it. Deep snow is not something any of us want to deal with.

This Spring or goats started to kid. Bella, our Saanan doe has two adorable twin girls! Both girls are white like their momma but, have the little ears of the sire, a Lamancha. I call them my "little elves." They are also known as "Monkey See" and "Monkey Do" as what one does the other follows. They give me a lot of laughs and I love watching them play and pester the other goats....better then TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment